Do I need therapy? A question that we may have asked ourselves many times before.
This course is designed to help you finally determine whether you need therapy or not. It will also help you select the right therapist based on your unique needs.
In this lecture, you will learn:
– How do you know if you need therapy? (signs and symptoms)
– The major psychotherapy approaches offered (including the benefits and limitations for each approach)
– How to look for a therapist?
– The difference between counseling and psychotherapy
– The stages of therapy from the consultation to the end
-What kind of problems can therapy help me resolve?
-How can I choose the right therapist for myself?
-And How many sessions will I need?
Therapy can be life-changing, but in order for it to be effective, it needs to be done with the right therapist and with the right tools tailored to your unique needs.
Therapy is also an investment which is both emotional and financial.
You need to have the sufficient knowledge to make the right choice. This lecture can save you time, money, energy and disappointment. It will clear most of your confusions about therapy.
Moreover, it will help you discover the endless benefits that you can receive from seeing a therapist.