In Transpersonal Psychology ‘Higher Self’ is not just an abstract concept, it is our "Truest Self", the foundation of our being and the real source of harmony.
Traditional psychology doesn’t really pay much attention to this aspect, and therefore there is a lack of sufficient awareness of its role on our ‘mental health’.
On the other hand, progressive schools of psychology have widely discussed and addressed the role of the ‘Higher Self’ on our mental health.
Higher Self is not a notion exclusive to spiritual development and when it comes to mental health, it can be a fundamental concept to work with.
This webinar is meant for all those who are eager to expand their understanding of mental health beyond the mainstream ideas and are looking for deeper answers to their psychospiritual conundrums.
In this recorded webinar, we will explore:
- How the ‘Higher Self’ is defined in different traditions.
- The root cause of our mental health issues from the point of view of the ‘Higher Self.’
- Ways to deepen our connection to the higher consciousness.
- Discovering the less- explored and less-talked about aspects of the mental health from a psychospirtual approach.
- The need for a psychospiritual shift of perception on mental health.
Our Truest Self
- 150.00 د.إ
- 1 hour of video content
This talk is presented by Leila Estifaie Quinn.
Leila is a meditation facilitator, energy medicine practitioner and Bright Shift’s founder.
Leila delivers talks and webinars about different psychospiritual topics based on universal spiritual teachings rooted in mysticism, Sufism and Esoteric teachings of all traditions.